21 Savage and The Internet to headline Violet 100 concert

Tickets on pre-sale February 8

It’s NYU’s version of homecoming weekend. NYU’s annual ‘Spirit Week’ is fast approaching and the NYU Program Board – along with NYU student government –  have released information about the week of events, including the now highly-popular Violet 100 concert.

This year, 21 Savage and the Internet will be headlining the concert, held at Terminal 5 on 22nd February. 

Available exclusively to NYU students, tickets will be $15 (down from $20 from last year) and go on pre-sale on 8th February at 12pm and General sale on 10th February at 12pm on the Violet 100 website.

21 Savage and the Internet follow in the footsteps of acts such as Chance the Rapper and Future, who have performed at the concert in recent years though this is the first year that two acts have performed at the event.

Since performing at Violet 100, both Chance the Rapper and Future have gone on to perform on SNL and earn 2017 Grammy nominations so you’ve got to wonder, maybe performing for NYU students really is a key step to mainstream success.

NYU