The Tab NYU is here

From unicycling in WSP to naps in the top floor of Bobst

NYU, The Tab is here for you. For the actors wallowing away in Strasburg and Meisner, the future nutritionists and artists in Steinhardt, the unique butterflies in Gallatin, the business minded young men and women in Stern, the humanists in CAS, and everyone in-between.

It’s a soapbox for the students who choose to move to a mythical city for nightlife, sexual liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Whether you’re spending hours in Bobst completing tedious lab reports with far too few notes from your TA, or are out and about the Village shooting and editing your thesis film, The Tab is where you can express your perspective and point of view.

We’re launching with three stories that perfectly represent this downtown dream school: One is an interview with eccentric Dan Perino, who blanketed the city with flyers in search of a girlfriend, another on the various responses NYU students give to cat-callers, and another on where on campus to best find some cocaine residue.

NYU is a global university not just for its tremendous presence around the world, but also for the variety of experiences and positions embodied by its students.

Join The Tab and express your position.

Like our Facebook page to get the latest articles on your timeline, and please invite your friends.

And if you would like to write or contribute, you can sign up to join our team here.

NYU NYC NYU The Tab The Tab NYU