Notre Dame projected for the Final Four

That is, if we are basing it off of “bro-metrics”

Villanova, Virginia, Duke, Miami – we all have something in common with these other Sweet 16 teams according to this Wall Street Journal article:

Bro-tasticness. (Yeah I cringed a little too. Let me explain.)

The Wall Street Journal pieced together a bracket based off of “bro-metrics” or how preppy/fratty each school is. In completely unsurprising news, Virginia was the victor. However, we are doing big things here at the University of Notre Dame du Lac; we beat out Wisconsin and Indiana in order to make it into make it into the “bro-cket’s” Final Four.

The bracket was based on various different “bro-metrics”, including alumni that go into finance/consulting (we can literally hear the engineers rolling their eyes) and how active the Greek scene is (our rating for this category is understandably dismal.)

Other categories include the success of the school’s lacrosse team (Duke what’s good??) and the amount of bro-ey items sold at the book store (I don’t really get this either.)

Despite not making it to the finals, we are only 0.5 points below Virginia in bro-ness.

Are we proud of this? Eh. Amused? Definitely.

Notre Dame University