What it means to be a Umich woman

Even Beyoncé wants to be us (probably)

In honor of International Women’s Day, it’s only fitting to take a look at some of the most important women in the world — no, Beyoncé, sit down! We are talking Umich women here: the best, the brightest, dare I say *gasp* even a lil bit attractive.

Why are Umich women so #flawless? Well, I’ll tell ya.

We’re healthy af

We are literally the poster women for #goodhealth. I mean we’re talking fitness guru, Insta-famous, “here’s a picture of my acai bowl that I barely ate” good health. We eat three balanced non-noro infected meals a day and never indulge in the drunchies because no food after 9pm! Yeah, we are some educated health nuts ova here.

Seriously, like we’re super healthy #nocarbs

We know how to turn up

And since we have so much energy from eating s’well, we’re the life of the party. Like we’re talking some classy Girls Gone Wild shit. Us females at the University of Michigan have perfected the art of having fun. We never get tired, enjoy every frat party we attend even though they are the exact same every night and definitely never indulge in a Girls Night In because what could possibly be better than a GNO?

Turn up or transfer, am I right ladies?

We’re hard workers

But let’s not forget that while Umich women know how to play hard, we sure know how to work harder. School is a #stressfree experience for us ladiez. Between eating a balanced diet, exercising consistently and getting at least eight hours of sleep, it’s no wonder Umich women maintain their stellar GPAs, bomb bods and even their mental stability. Beauty and brains? What more could you ask for?

We have school down to a science

We make good life choices

School aside, Umich women are equipped to make the best decisions in life. Like really well thought-out, top-notch, Ross School of Business decisions. From making great outfit choices to excellent hygiene decisions and everything in between, this fine institution is full of perfect women. Breaking the rules? We would never dare.

Drinking trash, 10/10 recommend

We’re almost too nice

Part of the reason we’re able to make such great decisions is because we’re kind, caring and considerate individuals. When our fellow gals obnoxiously break out into an off-pitch rendition of “Formation,” we never get annoyed. When we hang with our friends we give them our undivided, technology-free attention because that’s just how we do it here at the University of Michigan. Kindness, compassion, loyalty — you’d be hard-pressed to find a lady on campus who doesn’t possess these traits.

We clearly value the attention our suitors and friends give us

We’re adventurous

Another defining feature of Umich women that simply cannot be found in any other woman who populates this world is the Umich woman’s ability to adventure. We, here at the University of Michigan, love adventures. We adventure to Dunkin Donuts, we brave the elements for a trip to Kroger and we even risk our lives in the name of #fitness.

Workin on my fitness, you’re my witness

At the end of the day, as you can see, being a Umich woman is really difficult. It takes hard work, time and dedication to be all that we are. No one will ever come close to rivaling us in womanhood, because let’s face it, being a Umich woman is both an honor and a privilege bestowed to a select population of gals.

So on this International Women’s Day, let us celebrate our species — the Umich species. The female Umich species.

#Beauty

University of Michigan