Crunchy’s ranked one of the best college-town bars in America

It is about time Crunchy’s got some recognition

Everyone knows that every college town has that one bar: the one that is reliable when you’re looking for a night out or craving pub food. For residents of East Lansing that bar is Crunchy’s. And now thanks to Delish, we’ve officially been recognized for it, and it’s about time.

It may not be The Riv, where every Thursday people get plastered in jerseys, instead they reach a little higher at Crunchy’s. The bar doesn’t wait until Thursday to sell buckets of beer. No, it’s not a special, it’s an everyday event.  I is no wonder the place can get a little wild. In fact, buckets are a common theme at Crunchy’s. There are a lot of bucket-filled options, and it is not limited to alcoholic beverages. If you’re looking for a recommendation, try the Pizza Nuggets.

Crunchy’s has been around for generations, apparent by the hundreds of names carved into the walls and tables. But the names aren’t the only thing that gives the bar that feeling. Wall-to-wall, Crunchy’s is covered in Spartan paraphernalia from the decades. Visiting the old staple is basically a rite of passage for MSU students. It is a place everyone has to go at least once before graduating.

Whether you want an amazing burger and craft beer, a place to belt karaoke or just a chill place to hangout, Crunchy’s is where you should go. As Cosmopolitan said, “This laid-back bar and eatery..is the perfect place to start and end the night.”

Michigan State