MSU Crushes – the home for weird, anonymous compliments

Left with major feels from that guy who works at Chipotle? There’s an interesting way to let him know

We’ve all had the experience of coming across a beautiful stranger in public and immediately regretting that we didn’t say hello or exchange numbers, worried that we may have missed our chance on meeting our potential soulmate.

If you find yourself in this boat, no need to fear. As long as you have a Twitter handle, you can let them know anonymously by direct messaging the @MSUCrushes account.

We promise people do it – here are just a few examples of people reaching out to these perfect strangers.

Now that’s a conversation starter. Did you guys meet before or after the broken femur?

While I’m not sure this would assure his interest, at least he knows you would have been into it. A good reminder for all of us to carry gum or a pocket sized mouthwash with us anytime we go to Cottage Inn! Never know whom you’ll see.

Maybe he’s not the type who is into the term “daddy,” but that’s okay because he still has no idea who you are. You still have a chance if you see him sitting in the bus seat across from you. I’d start with a simple “hello,” though.

I have a lot of questions about this one. But instead of asking, I’m just going to have to agree. We all like a man who is prepared for anything – especially when it comes to ice cream toppings.

Now that’s TRUE love at first sight. If you can watch some random girl devour spaghetti – I’m sure very gracefully – and you’re into it, I think she’s the one. Reminds me of Lady and the Tramp. I hope you include that this is how you met in your wedding vows.

There are so many unique specifics in this tweet – like the unsubtle mention of some “bald Dan”? He sounds interesting. I bet you know the actual height of her “tall friend” too. You seem like that type of guy.

I sincerely hope you were able to schmooze said cop out of the ticket.

The point is, don’t be afraid to reach out to that random guy or girl you see at Quidditch practice or the one doing the walk of shame or even that person at the Olin Health Center getting a flu shot. Can’t be more random than the bizarre stuff that’s already been tweeted.

However, if it is, write it with the knowledge that it just might end up being news in The Tab someday.

Michigan State