Paul Finebaum says everything we already know about UofM fans

‘Is there a more pathetic fan base in America than the University of Michigan? What a whiny and sniveling bunch’

Earlier this week a disgruntled Michigan fan called into Paul Finebaum’s show complaining that UofM didn’t have the respect that they deserved. Finebaum cited the Wolverines lack of strong opponents as his rationale for not putting the team on the same level as MSU or OSU, but the fan wouldn’t accept that as an answer and kept arguing his point, to which Finebaum commented with this legendary remark: “Is there a more pathetic fan base in America than the University of Michigan? What a whiny and sniveling bunch.”

As Spartans saw this headline, nothing could ring more true, since we have literally been saying this for years. ScUM have been ~sniveling~ since forever, so let us highlight some of their most popular whines and why they’re stupid.

“We have a winning record against you.”

While ancient history might be a really fun class to take at your tacky school down the road, us Spartans live in the moment. The fact that we’ve won seven of the last eight games is slightly more relevant than something that happened when our parents were in school.

“You got lucky in the last game.”

While that last play was nothing short of miraculous, it wasn’t luck. We clearly know how to play the game or else the score wouldn’t have been close enough for that infamous play to make any difference. And need I remind you: scoreboard.

“Harbaugh is the GOAT.”

Harbaugh is the worst. He picks his nose and has it as a snack, he invites flashy people in as honorary captains to compensate for his lackluster program, he lost to his two biggest rivals and he’s obnoxious. Not even comparable to the calm and collected Dantonio.

“You aren’t a football school.”

I’m sorry, which one of us has three BIG 10 Division Titles, two BIG 10 Championship wins, and a College Football Playoff appearance? That’s what I thought.

Michigan State