Michigan State University is perfect

These are the best four years

If you look up “perfection” in a dictionary some people may see “the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects.” I  however see three letters… MSU

My fellow Spartans, you and I are the life and financial blood of this great institution the true reason behind the flawless persona established here in East Lansing. Now some naysayers out there may point out that perfection is impossible, unachievable well clearly they never attended a non-partisan integrative studies class or a Spartan home game – where the greatest fans in the world bleed green and white, so much so that millions upon millions are poured into our athletic programs ensuring one thing, a fantastic student experience. Sure people may point out our 38 point loss in the College Football Playoff or disappointing loss in March, yet these are small bumps on an otherwise smooth road. Consider it apologizing for having too piercing eyes, or being in too great of shape.

Now there are moments when even the strongest Spartan doubts believing that they may not be perfect themselves. If that is the case then look around campus and you will see the student body that makes up the top rated university when it comes to attractiveness. Then go look in a mirror, because you are also a reason we hold that honor. This is not a merit we take lightly too – perfection comes at a cost. We here have to continuously make sacrifices for instance the size of are campus might be too big —also a “defect” of Spartan men—having to walk an average of a half hour to class is not ideal, yet it allows us to keep our gorgeous bodies while consuming gallons of alcohol and chowing down on some Conrad’s with a side of tots.

It is time to stop hiding our perfection by mingling and associating ourselves with inferior colleges, the worst being located in Ann Arbor, which try to deceive us into thinking that we are not perfect. It is time for us to stop being modest I challenge you to embrace what we truly are…perfection.

Michigan State