Everything you have to do before you graduate MSU

If you don’t have a picture with Sparty, did you even go here?

Other than taking in the best few years of your life on the best campus on earth, here’s a few things to knock off your list before becoming an alumni at Michigan State.

1. Visit the Beaumont tower – A beautiful landmark on campus with a variety of fun bell songs that play on the hour.
  2. Go to a football game – There’s nothing like wrapping your arms around strangers and friends while singing the fight song in a sea of green and white.
  3. Get a picture with Sparty – He’s literally everywhere! Plus who wouldn’t want a picture with one of the best mascots around?
  4. Get late night at the Union – Burritos at midnight? That’s about as college as you can get.
  5. Celebrate St. Patricks day – There’s a reason people from all over come to Lansing to celebrate this lucky day.
  6. Visit the Planetarium – A little known gem on campus located right next to the CATA station that puts on star shows every weekend night! 
  7. The midnight scream – You have to admit, screaming entire conversations with a fellow Spartan across the street is pretty cool amongst all the finals stress.
  8. Feed the ducks and squirrels – Sit by the Red Cedar and share a picnic of bread and nuts with these friendly creatures.
  9. Visit the MSU Dairy Store – That creamy goodness will have you in a sesquicentennial swirl.
  10. Take a picture with the Spartan Statue – An everlasting Spartan tradition that’ll last for years to come.
Michigan State