You can get free Chick-fil-A if Mount St Mary chokes tonight

I repeat: FREE. CHICK-FIL-A. TONIGHT

Terps fans everywhere, there’s a chance you can win free Chick-Fil-A at every home basketball game this season.

The only thing standing between you and free Chick-fil-A chicken is the other team’s ability to sink a free throw.

This year at every men’s home game, if a Maryland opponent misses two free throws in the final three minutes of the second half (very specific), every fan at the game will be able to exchange their ticket for a free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich.

All you have to do is take your game ticket to any participating Chick-fil-A location within a week following the game.

We are the best student section in the country, right? It’s time to prove it.

Cheer loud, cheer a lot, and your stomach will thank you for it.

If we weren’t already hoping for an air ball from the opposing team’s foul line, we definitely are now – sorry not sorry, free throw shooters.

We’ll hate you if you net them, and if you miss them, well, we’ll still hate you, just with a free chicken sandwich.

So, if you’re sitting behind the other team’s basket, break out the distracting over-sized cardboard heads and hypnotizing signs, and be prepared to jump up and down wildly, sacrificing your dignity in the name of free chicken.

LET’S GET THIS FREE CHICK-FIL-A.

University of Maryland