The definitive Fall fashion guide for normal girls

You can actually wear these

With the weather turning, you might feeling like breaking out scarves, tights and boots. As great as those fall staples are, they aren’t everyone’s favorite fall fashion trends. Everyone has their own individual style and with that, they’re favorite fall looks.

Here are three different styles you can pull inspiration from this season:

Preppy Punk

Allie Krummann defines her style as preppy punk. When she hangs out with her friends, she relies on her converse, jeans, side satchel, and sweater sporting the album name of her favorite band with a plaid collar peak. She tops off the look with her sunglasses (and of course, an iced coffee).

“It’s all about balancing my tastes,” Allie said. “No matter what season it is, I want to show my personality.” Her overlaid collar screams prep, but the American Candy band sweater shows her love for punk music.

When it comes to date night, she’s ready for a punk concert. Her jean jacket is her fall wardrobe staple for night. She loves to lay it over graphic Ts with high waisted jeans (she’s single).

“I definitely own more graphic Ts than the average person,” she said. Graphic Ts are the perfect casual look for fall because they can easily be paired with any type of jacket, any color jeans, and either sneakers or boots depending on the event or weather.

Classic Chic

Judelle White’s style is Classic Chic. She likes to spend her date nights cooking dinner sipping red wine. This beige dress is the perfect fall palette for her and stays true to her classic vibe.

While many people wouldn’t get this dressed up for a dinner date at their apartment, this is the classic look Judelle finds fitting no matter where the date is. She said: “Life is an occasion to dress up, I wouldn’t wear anything for anyone that I wouldn’t wear for myself.”

She pulls out her tweed jacket and brown ankle boots for a day with friends. “It’s all about layers. I dress like an onion.”

It’s a simple look when you break it down. Jeans and boots are in nearly everyone’s closet, but she makes it her own with the details. The tweed jacket fits her chic vibe and the Tommy Hilfiger bag adds the slightest bit of unnatural color.

Comfy Cute

My style is comfy cute. If I’m uncomfortable in an outfit, you can count it out. I love to spend my date nights out to dinner and finish with a walk around town. My white kicks are the perfect way to get away with sneakers on a night out and my camel colored jacket is my favorite fall tone.

I like to keep the rest of my outfit simple. A white camisole and high waisted jeans are my pallet to build from. My go-to look finisher is my dark lip stain. It’s a fall shade that blends with the other tones in my outfit while adding a fancy flair.

Flowy tanks with long cardigans are my classic day look. There is nothing comfier than loose clothing, and this is just enough of a step up from sweatpants and a hoodie. Light jeans and white sneakers add a brighter tone to the look.

The best fall cardigans are long because they provide the right level of warmth. They’re too long to wear under a jacket so they end up in the back of my closet once the snow begins. As the weather cools down, I can easily add a scarf to this look or trade in the sneakers for gray boots. It’s an extremely versatile look that can be altered throughout the fall season.

Ithaca College