The Tab Ithaca has finally arrived

Get ready for some no-limits journalism

Ithaca – we’ve been waiting for this.

The Tab is a platform for us to talk about issues that matter to us, where we have no limits set in our writing. Not only is it composed of edgy, energetic, and thoughtful articles, but it’s real – which is something that a lot of writing lacks these days.

The Tab started at Cambridge University in 2009, and is now at 45 colleges in the UK and over 50 in the US. The Tab will thrive on Ithaca’s campus because we have some of the most passionate students with beautiful voices to be heard. And we’re not just talking about the music school.

If you want to read about why everyone is obsessed with Hamilton, or studying abroad…in LA – we’ll have it covered in a style you want to read. All ideas are welcome because The Tab Ithaca is about keeping things original and raw for you.

We hope that you are as excited to read these fascinating and entertaining pieces from your fellow bombers as we are to share them. If you want to join in on writing for The Tab, click here to sign up and like us on Facebook at The Tab Ithaca.

Are you ready to read great content from Princeton Review’s number one school for reefer madness?

We are The Tab Ithaca.

Ithaca College