I talked to guys on Tinder the way guys talk to girls

Hello sir, can I sit on your face?

More than once I’ve found myself deleting my Tinder profile out of frustration due to the amount of disturbing and suggestive pickup lines that have been tested on me and probably many other girls.

How many times does a guy have to send “I like your boobs” before he realizes that it’s not the best tactic to sweep a gal off her feet (or get her in bed)?

So, I decided to turn the tables and send guys some of these classic Tinder pickup lines to see how they would respond.

I started out with some clever pick up lines

I appreciate his witty comeback, I like a guy who can think on his feet.

What kind of sick freak would take pleasure out of watching a lady puke up and or poop out a baby?

The old fashioned way is gross enough. I like mixing it up just as much as the next gal but please, leave my future children and my butt hole out of it.

Okay Justin, I said I’d blow out your candle not put out a whole damn fire.

I really love how chill Anthony is.

He’s cool with having a devil’s threesome and he wants to hear about my day. What a catch.

Then I tried a more direct approach

I must admit, I didn’t think of face sitting as a means of generating heat but now I’m all for it.

Why wear a scarf when you could wear an ass crack?

Compliments, a meal and money?! Dalton treats me like a damn queen.

No, no Jarnail. The pleasure is all mine.

Not everyone was as flattered by my forwardness.

I admire Otto for not giving in to my objectification of his body. I feel like we had a nice back and forth going on, could lead to a lively relationship. To answer your question, it’s average at best (talking about my ass.)

It was interesting to see how guys responded to being immediately sexualized. I think a lot of them were shocked, some even potentially offended. I wish I could say I was surprised by the response, but boys will be boys right?

My question is do you guys honestly think that some random girl would just drop everything at 9 a.m. on a Tuesday to hook up with you? I hate to shatter your dreams but that will probably never happen.

I’d say I have a real group of winners to pick from. Now the question is…which one should I choose?

University of Iowa