You can now make Mommy and Daddy pay for your Lil Wayne ticket

The Bursar and Weezy are a match made in heaven

Lil Wayne. Lil Tunechi. Weezy F. Baby. Mr. Carter. Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. Whatever you call him, the “Best Rapper Alive” is coming to Assembly Hall on Thursday, March 3. It’s being put on through your Indiana University Memorial Union Board, Live Nation and the IU Auditorium.This performance is part of The Dedication Tour, a personal thank you to all the fans Lil Wayne has in cities he rarely visited on past tours. The performance will also feature Rae Sremmurd, famous for “No Type.”

This is a really serendipitous moment for me. I saw Lil Wayne when he performed at Assembly Hall back in 2011, you know, at one of those “rarely visited cities.” Now he’s back, offering me the best farewell Indiana University and Bloomington gift. Tickets start at $28, which is pretty darn reasonable for a concert.

And it gets even better. You can charge your tickets to your bursar account. Yeah, that’s right. Thank you, Mom and Papa. I don’t know about you guys, but I only have $4.80 in my bank account, so this is pretty freaking amazing.

See you all at Assembly Hall at 7 p.m. on March 3. YMCMB out.

IU