Harvard’s Finest: Saad Amer

Model, artist, and professional photographer for Vogue – Saad Amer has it all

12935248_10154019121554323_1160126101_n

Welcome to The Tab’s newest series, where we will tell the stories of Harvard’s most brilliant bunch. Remember their names because these are the people who you’ll see winning Nobel prizes, working as CEOs of Fortune 500s, and on the New York Times best seller list. And they’re pretty hot as well. These are Harvard’s Finest.

First is Saad Amer.

It’s hard to talk about Saad without mentioning his art. As a photographer, graphic designer, digital illustrator, and videographer he strives to – in his own words – “make the beauty of the world tangible.”

His work has been featured in Vogue Italia, Bund Magazine, Samsung USA, and FRaU Magazine, among others. He created Saad Amer Design, where the content he creates is reflective of the many hats he wears as an artist.

He also created his own fashion line which he debuted at Harvard in a production called “Alexander’s Feast,” and is in the process of signing with one of the best modeling agencies in Boston. Beyond this, Saad also thrives in environmental research and has found ways to incorporate that into his art making.

But, despite all his accomplishments, what mostly flowed from Saad Amer in the short time I spent photographing him was his humility. He’s a great artist and an even more beautiful human being.

We’re cheering you on Saad!

Harvard