It’s official: Maia Leandra is Harvard’s most fashionable freshman

We have a winner

We have spent the last month scouting for the most stylish member of the Class of 2019 – and then we put it to a vote.

Over 1800 votes were cast in our poll, and we can announce Maia Leandra is the winner, with an astonishing 80 percent of people choosing her.

Here’s what she originally said about her style:

As an American Jewban (Jewish Cuban, yes we do exist) from Miami, Florida, I have an eclectic combination of passions, which is not only reflected throughout my style but in my lifestyle as well. For one thing, my diverse heritage sprouted an intense love for Latin-infused Jewish cuisine, and broad love of music.

I can blast Spanish music when I need to dance and de-stress, drift off to Lana Del Rey or Jaymes Young when I’m craving something mellower, or belt along to Maroon 5 and The Supremes (the latter I owe to my “old-school” Mom). Intending on concentrating in CS, I’ve been in touch with Miami’s budding tech realm through projects like CODeLLA and other initiatives. Here at Harvard, I’ve maintained that interest in my first semester by taking computer and business courses and joining Women in Business and Women Computer Science.

See you next year for the Class of 2020.

Harvard