The best of FSU’s ‘Class of’ pages, part 3

Justice for Lilly Urban

Here we are again, just when you thought ads seeking hitmen for roaches, psychics who specialize in ghost removal, or a rent-a-boyfriend for the holidays couldn’t be topped, FSU kids are here to remind you why we’re the best damn school in the country. Tallanasty is full of surprises, and nothing shows that better than Facebook groups run by (usually) drunk college kids.

So here it is, the third edition of wildest posts you guys had the balls to post publicly.

The Passive Aggressive Neighbor

We’ve all experienced intolerable neighbors, but this girl took it to the next level with her Facebook rant. $10 sounds a bit much, though.

Tinderella: The love story

It’s a love story as old as Tallahassee itself. The kind where someone gets way too drunk and loses articles of clothing in various locations throughout the city while Prince Charming falls in love at the sight of her chugging her third car bomb and smearing one side of eyeliner completely off. This man was just looking for the woman of his dreams, and what better way to find her than to post to Facebook the morning after?

Whoever this shoe belongs to — don’t worry girl, we’ve all been there.

Who said romance is dead?

I thought missed connections were for Craigslist? But then again this is college so who even gives a fuck anymore.  Ashley, I hope all of your booty calls were answered with this post that I simply have to refer to as the epitome of bravery. YGG.

Girl with connections

In what could only be described as peak Tallahassee, a clearly inebriated girl sought justice for her very close friend, Lilly Urban. Unfortunately, threatening a hoard of college kids at 2 am via the internet works out as well as taking your phone to recess with you. 470 comments later, Lilly Urban materialized in the comment thread to announce that her daddy had bought her a new one. No word on what Kate Lowis’ major is here at FSU, but would it be safe to assume she belongs to the school of theatre?

#Pray4Limp

Somehow surpassing the melodramatic nature of Lilly Urban’s lost phone are these very concerned bros, who just want to know where their friend has been.

Ballin’ on a budget

When you want to look your best but you also want to, you know, eat and everything these guys are here with the seasons hottest looks for you. Bonus points if someone does the red/green electrical tape gucci slides next.

This should be an ad for Charmin

In an act of true solidarity, all of the ‘noles came together to pass on collective years of wisdom that can only be described as beautiful.

X marks the spot

All I have to ask is who spends $90 on the losing sides flag? Bonus points to Kourtney, who honestly read all of our minds.

R.I.P Sumo Sabi

A perfect memento for the shadiest shut down of any restaurant possibly ever.

Shacking up

Honestly? Not the worst place you’ll rent in your 20’s.

Florida State University