The most adorable cats in the world need new homes

These cats are up for adoption through Cauzican Care Animal Rescue at the Petsmart on 1759 Apalachee Pkwy

Looking for a cat to bring into your home, but don’t want to search through shelter after shelter to find the perfect one?

You’re in luck; my roommate and I volunteer with Cauzican Care Animal Rescue and we’re here to introduce you to this week’s batch of cats.

Eppie 

Eppie is a timid young female who came to us a few weeks ago. She needs to be in a quiet home with plenty of love. Once she’s comfortable though, she does enjoy playing with toys and loves to be scratched behind her ears.

She has already been spayed and is up to date on her vaccines.

Harold

Harold loves playing with feather toys. He is a young cat with an insatiable appetite and an aptitude for sneaking around.

He can also be incredibly cuddly when he wants to be. He has already been neutered and is up to date on his vaccines.

Chick-A-Pee

Though she is little, she has loads of personality. Chick-A-Pee loves attention. She’s the kind of cat that will close a laptop and demand to be loved.

She is also the softest cat you’ll ever find. Her little “boots” are from her recent spaying surgery and the fur will grow back. She is also up to date on her vaccines.

Aryon (“Ar-ron”)

Arron has been in Petsmart since January. We personally can’t figure out why, because he’s everything you could want in a cat. He’s cuddly, loves to play, and loves to talk. He’ll even play fetch once in a blue moon. Arron has been neutered and he’s up to date on his vaccines.

If you want to meet these furry friends, come to Petsmart on Appalachee.

Adoption events are held on Saturdays and Sundays, but you can see them anytime during Petsmart’s regular hours.

Florida State University