These websites will help you de-stress during finals season

It’s worth a shot

With final projects and exams hitting all of us like a ton of bricks right now, we can forget how important it is to take a step back and breath. I’ve rounded up the top 5 websites for you to use in between classes and on study breaks. Enjoy!

The Calming Manatee

This website will have a beloved sea cow stare into your soul and let you know everything will be all right. Click the link for a quick pick me up, and summon more on the website if you really need the encouragement.

Rainy Mood

Nothing’s better than curling up someplace cozy on a rainy day. So what if you still have studying to do? Hearing the calming sound of the rain can make it a little more bearable. Plus, everyday there’s a selection of music to go along with it.

Though maybe don’t use this website when you’ve been chugging coffee and need to keep your spot in the library.

Calm

The website‘s name says it all. Here, you can choose from a variety of scenes and settings, complete with ambient noise. You can even set a timer and create an account, to make sure you take at least a minute out of your day to just feel peaceful.

The Thoughts Room

This is apart of a larger project called The Quiet Place. All of the parts on the website are pretty helpful, and I encourage you to check them all out. I chose this one because it has relaxing music and lets you type out all your problems in a status box (like on Facebook), then just falls down. You literally see your worries slipping away.

Weave Silk

Bring out your artistic side by simply clicking to create different symmetrical works. Beautiful, simple and surprisingly satisfying. You can even save and share what you make.

Hopefully, with the help of these sites, your breaks in the library will be a little less stressful. Happy studying y’all.

University of Florida: UF