The Princeton Review confirmed what we already knew about Duke

Yes. We’re awesome

The Princeton Review has just been released, and they’re offering us a whole updated set of statistics and fun facts about our very own Duke University.

Out of 30,112 applicants, only 12% of us are accepted. Although that was probably the most intimidating thing we knew about Duke when we were applying, it’s now nice to know that out of that monstrous sea of applicants, we were the chosen ones. The admissions selectivity rating has a difficulty of 98, the hardest being 99, but we all know that it’s nothing more than an omniscient sorting hat.

Duke students represent almost ninety foreign countries, 87% of us aren’t from North Carolina, and all undergraduates are all full time students.

Our sports are nothing less than D1- but you already knew that. In 15 men’s sports and 14 women’s sports, we’re the ones catching the golden snitch.

We also rate very well when it comes to being green, with a formal sustainability committee and lots of available transport alternatives.

Overall, it seems that Duke students have a lot to be happy about on the seemingly magical campus they get to live, study, and play on. A Blue Devil can do wonders with the resources of a wizard.

Duke University