2020 Vision: Liam Davidson and Charley Michalowski

Dartmouth is my dream school and always has been, so I was really, really happy and pretty proud to find out I had the opportunity to go.

Liam Davidson

image1-1How did you react to being admitted to Dartmouth?

I was wicked excited. Dartmouth is my dream school and always has been, so I was really, really happy and pretty proud to find out I had the opportunity to go.

Have you ever played Dartmouth pong?

Is Dartmouth pong different than regular pong?

What are you most looking forward to your freshman year?

I’m looking forward to homecoming, and to be in such a really beautiful place with tons of opportunities for outdoor activities. I’ve also heard about how skilled and genuinely nice a lot of the professors are, so I’m looking forward to starting classes, and getting to choose which ones sound interesting to me.

Do you know what you would like to study?

I’m not really sure exactly what I want to study, but I’ve heard a lot about Dartmouth’s government and environmental studies classes, so I’d like to try studying those.

How did you choose to apply to dartmouth early decision?

My cousin Hannah Iaccarino was a ’12, and I can remember visiting Dartmouth for the first time to watch her graduate, and really being taken by the school. Since then, I’ve learned a lot more about the school – it’s killer academics, great athletics, fun atmosphere, and tradition of utilizing the outdoors – and pretty quickly concluded that Dartmouth is where I wanted to be.

What would be your best guess as to the average bedtime of a Dartmouth student?

I’ll take a shot in the dark, and guess 11:30pm.

Charley Michalowski

How did you react to being admitted to Dartmouth?

Extremely excited, much like everyone else I’d assume. Probably more relief than anything.

What are you looking forward to most about your freshman fall?

Getting to know all of my new classmates and teammates, taking some fun classes, and of course the parties

What are you looking forward to least?

Homework, tests, that sort of thing.

No clue, economics maybe?

How did you decide to apply to Dartmouth early decision?

I was committed to Dartmouth to play hockey and that’s when the coaches told me to apply.

Not sure, I’m sure it also varies. Not quite sure what to expect in terms of workload a night but maybe 1:30.

Dartmouth