I’m British and Dartmouth’s fall trends are leaving me stumped

Can someone explain what the fuck you’re wearing?!

First of all its Autumn not fall.

Coming to Dartmouth from London has been a culture shock to say the least. Everything is different, from the Keystone to the way you dance.

I think I get the lingo now, but I still don’t understand the uniform. I may have had the stereotypical English school girl uniform, but this is just something else.

Was there a uniform memo in MDF I didn’t get?!

Dudes in hats

Wear a bloody hat? 0 to fuckboi real quick. I don’t understand!

Are guys here insecure about their hair/do they wash/do they even have hair?

If you don’t wear a hat to foco are you even on a varsity team?

This is at 7.45 drill.

Please tell me, what is the point?!

Hello it’s nighttime are you wearing that on purpose or did you forget to take it off after you were in the blazing Hanover sunshine earlier?

Dude you’re in a frat is it too bright for you!

How do you get with a girl anyway with that big ass brim in the way? I’m intrigued… Do people go for that?

For all you know they could have an extra fucking ear or be hiding their hard alcohol underneath it.

Riddle me this: at what point in the night does the hat come off? Does it come off…?

So many unanswered questions.

If anyone has the answers do blitz me and let me know…

Patagonia

The poo brown one is a personal favorite. I can imagine it as a sort of gift your grandma would get you thinking it was edgy.

If I had to pick nudity or a Patagonia in the winter I know what I’d choose.

Do people see someone in a Patagonia and go “damnnn girl”? … I didn’t think so.

The real question: are you hot or cold?

Boots

Wellies are English shit but you don’t wear them in public. They’re for farms and Glastonbury only.

Are they necessary?

You’re walking to your 10A, not through the trenches.

If you haven’t seen a Dartmouth girl wearing this, you’ve been living under a rock.

As a foreigner it feels like Dartmouth has a 1000 strong equestrian team. What is the appeal?

I bet those boots give some nasty ass blisters.

Dartmouth you do you! Who knows maybe this will be me in a year.

Dartmouth