BROWS ON FLEEK: How to get the best eyebrows in Dartmouth

Fuck yeah, eyebrows

I don’t always do my makeup, but when I do my eyebrows are FUCKING PERFECT.

Self call? Absolutely.

People have asked me to show them how I do my eyebrows. So now I am.

Yeah, I know, you’re welcome.

Spoiler alert: I was born with perfectly average eyebrows. But then Cara Delevingne happened and now anything less than perfectly shaped brows is an embarrassment. So I became proficient with an angle brush and some eyebrow gel.

Step One: Tweeze + Fill.

Yeah it hurts like a motherfucker (or maybe I just have sensitive skin), but tweezing yourself gives you way more control over the shape of your eyebrows than going to get them waxed. I put the rest of my makeup on before I start drawing my eyebrows. That way you won’t smudge them. Use an angle brush to fill the general shape of your eyebrows with pigment. Be careful with how much you cake on – you don’t want eyebrows that look too fake, and you also don’t want them to be too much darker than they are naturally.

Step Two: Define.

Carefully draw the outline of the shape you want. Think of this as drawing the eyebrow you wish you had. Use what’s there as a guide – that way whatever you draw won’t look too unnatural. I usually add a bit more of an arch, add some length at the outside of my eye, and define the inner edge.

Step Three: Repeat Fill.

Now that you have an outline, go ahead and fill it all in – it’s okay to use more pigment where you naturally have more hair.

Step Four: Gel.

Use clear eyebrow gell to shape all the hairs. If you have creepy long ones like me, you’ll want to do this to make sure they don’t droop.

There. You’re done. It’s the next best thing to writing ‘SEXY’ across your forehead.

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Dartmouth