Collegetown Bites: Dos Amigos

#foodporn #eeeeeats

So you know when you’re out on a Friday or Saturday night with your friends and have mad cravings for something delicious but don’t know where to go? Well, I’m here to solve your late night munchies problem with Collegetown Bites.

Collegetown is brimming with old, new and revamped spots to grab a snack that will help keep you warm on that chilly walk back up one of those obnoxiously steep hills.

But this week I visited the newest food truck on the Hill on the corner of Dryden and Eddy … because we all know we’ll end up at Dunbar’s or Level B.

First I tackled two Hotelies’ venture, Dos Amigos, where they let me snap a quick behind-the-scenes photo shoot of their awesome bites.

And man are those Mexican bites awesome.

But to be honest, the names add that extra touch to throw them into major #eeeeeats territory.

1. Roastface Killah – Fire grilled marinated steak with cheddar cheese

2. Lil Chronic – Gooey cheese between corn tortillas topped with house-made salsa

3. Sug Knight – Crispy Churros tossed in sugar and cinnamon

If you want more awesome bites ideas for your late night munchies, feel free to come back next week for another installment of Collegetown Bites.

Cornell