Columbia campus style: Activities day

We found this week’s best dressed students

It may be the first week of school, but CU students came in strong.

Here are a few stylish individuals we found wondering around Activities Day on campus. 

Sean Batir, Fulham, UK, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences

Sean keeps it cool in white jeans on the hottest day of the semester so far. Pairing them with a printed shirt and classic RayBan Clubmasters.

Michelle Amor, Charlotte, NC, General Studies

Summer brights, gold accessories and lace up flats – Michelle is ticking all the boxes for us.

Abby Clemente, Southampton, NY, Barnard

Making the most of the last days of summer weather in an off the shoulder white number.

Anisa Tavangar, Philadelphia, PA, Barnard

Giving us Brooklyn vibes in cutoff denim shorts. We love the pop of color in a sea of blue on blue.

Shu Zhu, China, School of Professional Studies

Shu toughens up a bold summer dress with sneakers and a streetwear cardigan.

Theresa Yang, Myanamar, Columbia College

We found Theresa sweeping through campus in a navy blue duster coat and a red satchel bag.

Fan Zhang, China, SIPA

Fan is ultra lady-like and feminine in these floaty pieces and embellished sandals. There’s no way we could let her pass us by.

Nick Schutz, Brookline, NH, Columbia College

White shorts, pastel shorts and Birks have been the must of this summer and Nick pulls it off perfectly.

Aisha Abdelmula, GS Student Life Officer

Aisha shows the perfect way to incorporate Columbia gear with your own pieces. We officially have the coolest university staff.

Noor Ibrahiim, Jordan, School of Journalism

Can’t get enough of nude tones, Noor keeps it neutral and casual as she runs off to class in the School of Journalism.

Grace Hargis, Columbus, OH, Barnard

Grace transports us back to another period of time with her look.

Keep it up, Columbia. We can’t wait to see what you have in stock for the colder months!

Columbia University