Is it just me, or is Donald Trump extremely good looking?

What makes me want to hump Trump?

Any man that can accurately display the peace sign holds the key to my heart

The peace sign is an international symbol of removal of nuclear military forces, and Trump wants to be involved in as much nuclear disarmament as he possibly can if elected president. So much love for nukes. Much more love for Trump.

Honestly, this smoldering look brings the pure heat

Ugh, the way his flabby supplementary skin gathers around his dark eyes is far from tempting. I can’t describe the way my pulse slows down when I see this looking back at me on a pixelated screen. I just want to reach through my laptop and yank his fleshy red neck, that seems to be suffocating from his tie.

A thoughtful man seems to have me

Will someone please hold my hand? My hearts hurts just looking at this. Why are you so perfect? Donald Trump practically gave himself a migraine for his deliberate kindness towards others. Trump is incredibly sensitive, and I love a man who is in touch with his emotions.

One word…FINE. YOU ARE FINE

Fine as hell.

You shine as brightly as a vivid 6am sunrise in the western sky

When you sweat it gathers ever so slightly above your upper lip, and it makes me want you more. Your sweat bubbles our of your pores and gives you an all natural illustrious glow. You are like a sweet mythical creature that’s seen every 10,000 years.

His hair is out of this world

Nothing can compare to Trump’s bristly hair. I have never, ever, seen anyone’s hair take this much charge. It’s a reflection of his manly charisma. Trump’s scraggly platinum hair literally sweeps me away. His balding scalp reminds me of husking corn in my grandmothers kitchen, and frankly that is a very pleasant thought.

I even think he is the next George Washington.

Xoxo Gossip Whore

BU