This is what happens if you only swipe right on Tinder

87 percent of the time it’s a match, I counted

I decided to do a scientific experiment and downloaded tinder for the first time for the sole purpose of only swiping right. 

I gave myself 24 hours with the app and swiped right 100 consecutive times, regardless if I was interested in the gentlemen or not.

After about 10 minutes I was already matched with about 36 people and had about 10 new messages from potential suitors.

I only messaged men who messaged me first, while the rest of my matches sat in my inbox.

I made a point to respond to all the guys with the same exact message.

In order to avoid complications, I responded to all of them with the same fat, waving, grizzly-bear gif.

Some loved it, some thought it was me “waving goodbye” while other’s thought it was me initiating a little Netflix and Chill..

Some of the guys’ first messages were cute, while other’s were not, and some even thought I worked at Dominos (because who doesn’t want free pizza?).

Results

Overall, I have learned that men just swipe right. So never doubt yourself on Tinder.

Out of the 100 swipes, I received 87 matches, and five consisted of me being “Superliked”. Out of the 87 matches, 48 messaged me first. Their message fit into one of these categories:

• A compliment about my smile

CUTE

• Suggested to help me navigate the T (due to the confusion stated in my bio)

awe..

• They just kept it simple and said “hey”

• They sent a compliment about my appearance (besides my smile)
  • Sent a GIF
  • A cheesy, overused, pickup line

• Or they were just very creepy

P.S. I was matched with a “verified” Deadpool. 

BU