The holiday gift guide for every type of BU student

Finals aren’t over yet, but you should start shopping

With BU’s 17 different colleges, the diverse student body can be a tough one to shop for this holiday season.

We’ve  got you covered.

From crying Mechanical Engineering Majors to Sargent Students, all conveniently located at the giant City Target by Fenway.

For the Sargent Health student – Kombucha

Next time they judgmentally eye your carb-laden lunch of pizza and ice cream, hit them with some of these gifts this Christmas.

Kat Dvorscak, Sargent ’19, models a bottle of Kombucha

With each bottle priced at $4, tell your favorite health freak they’re getting antioxidants when they’re just paying for what tastes like overpriced sewage.

For your one athletic friend – A basketball

Noelle Perry, QUES ’19

Noelle demonstrates how “ball is indeed life” with this flashy Frozen themed basketball.

Buy this for your friend who’s always playing a pick-up game at FitRec, and soon they’ll be balling on literally everyone in the court.

For the roommate who just won’t get the message – Clorox

Flawlessly execute this delivery with the classic passive aggressive sticky note.

Nothing hits harder than, “Saw these on sale. Have a good break!”

Not one, not two, but three packs of Clorox disinfecting wipes so just maybe they’ll take care of the suspicious stain on their desk all for low price of $19.97

For the CFA kid – Art

“What the hell is that?” everyone will ask when they enter the room.

Art.”

For the Biomedical Engineer – Kleenex

When you’ve hit the tenth night in a row consoling the souls that are too stressed to possibly fix, hit ’em with a pack of these.

For $11.99, an four pack of ultra soft Kleenex tissues might be enough to dry their tears through the next semester.

A gift for the blonde just trying to make it big

Deliciously reassuring.

For the student who literally can’t anymore, and wants everyone to know

Enough said.

BU