SNEAK PEEK of the Victoria Secret Fashion Show

The show doesn’t air until December 8th, but a BU student has the footage

No, you didn’t die and go to heaven, it’s just the 2015 Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

Unfortunately, the only way to see the show live was to be in the audience, but good thing a BU student was there to record it all.

The 20th anniversary show took place in New York City on November 10 and welcomed the heavily anticipated VS debut of Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner.

She said: “The wardrobes were really cool, they did a lot of cool representations – for example, Behati Prinsloo in the boho hippie look to open the show.

“I feel like the other models who have been walking in the VS fashion show for a while were not the focus this time – Kendal and Gigi stole the show.”

“Although they’re not super models, the show was definitely catered to them being the new additions. After this airs their modeling careers are going to sky rocket.”

The front row included Darren Chriss, Kris Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, Tyson Beckford, Austin Mahone, Eliza Johnson, Yolanda Foster, Nick Cannon, and many more.

“The ending was pretty spectacular and the performers were amazing. When the balloons came down everyone stood up and started cheering and dancing, such a great, energetic finale.”

The event will air in 185 countries on CBS December 8 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT, but until then, enjoy these videos.

BU