Some BU superstars floated down the Charles on an inflatable ring on Friday night

One of them lost his phone

These four guys are the real kings of the docks.

Four Boston University boys took their Friday night fun to a whole new level when they decided to take a two person tube, fit four people in it, and float on the Charles.

There was a lot of noise to be heard when a group of friends, led by a guy in a pinwheel hat, came running onto the docks.

They set the tube in the water and one by one hopped in. Because it was happening so fast, no one knew what they were doing.

As they paddled out a third of the way across the Charles, many started to believe they might be heading to MIT. Over time, they slowly made their way back to the docks while shouting “it’s so fucking cold.”

Once back on the docks, they started shoving each other around and soon pushed each other off the docks and into the river. That’s when you heard one scream “where’s my phone”.

Soon, they were all back in the water, diving down in an attempt to find the lost phone. One guy started yelling that his “ass is frozen” and “it’s fucking cold as shit.” Within a few more seconds, the others in the water with him started saying the same thing too.

As far as we could tell, the missing phone was a lost cause and their night came to a bit of a rough end.

BU