This is not a drill! Frosted Flakes are back at the Ratty

Finally!

America’s favorite cereal and high-key the only reason for some to get out of bed has returned to our dining hall. After suddenly and mercilessly depriving students of Frosted Flakes the first month of classes, Brown took pity on us and decided to rightfully resurrect this rich source of vitamin D.

Image may contain: Poster, Flyer, Brochure, Human, Person, People

Fellow student James Feinberg channeled the angst brought up by the disappearance of the cereal into memefied art.

This may seem mundane to some, but to others the return of these beloved grains of cereal is already the highlight of the week.

The level of happiness across has obviously skyrocketed in reaction to the news, with some claiming it to be the best news since the Underground Café started selling donuts.

BDS workers will finally be free of fruitless interrogations on the mysterious fate of the cereal.

Fueled by the phoenix cereal, Brunonian scholars can finally move forward on their path to academic excellence and BDS workers will finally be free of fruitless interrogations on the mysterious fate of the cereal.

Brown University