RISD are heading to a New York Fashion Week show tonight

Sponsored by Tommy Hilfiger, featuring Brown’s student models

In New York’s Skylight Clarkson Square, a huge Fashion Week venue, Brown students will strut their stuff at 6pm tonight. The runway is showcasing RISD’s most talented seniors.

“This is an exciting opportunity for RISD to celebrate our students’ exceptional work and share it with industry leaders, connecting our new alums to the professional world they are now a part of,” says RISD president Rosanne Somerson.

The 60,000 square feet venue is one of New York’s largest event spaces. Models will walk a complicated circuit while being scrutinized by some of the fashion industry’s biggest names (no pressure boys!).

Clothing is entirely handmade by RISD graduates and ranging from cutting edge and experimental to work-wear.

Apparel students are not only using professional models but our very own Brown University hotties.

Ryan Simhauser, models FOMO collection by Allison Wang

Junior Ryan Simhauser, is heading up Allison Wang’s collection.

“Nah I’m not nervous at all, this is a once in a lifetime experience. I’m gonna tear this shit up,” the confident frat star turned model told us.

As if we needed proof that we are the best looking Ivy…

RISD Apparel Design seniors were selected by a panel of the fashion industry’s notables in their debut show in May.

The panel included Diane von Furstenberg, designer Henry Zankov; educator and artist Dean Sidaway; Francesco Fucci, head of design at The Row; and Alex Brownless, co-founder and SVP of Arts Thread.

The selection committee for the New York Fashion Week presentation includes textile and concept designer Daniel Reynolds; designer Kate Wallace; Vogue Japan’s Tomomi McMaster; and music video director and image maker Daniel Brereton.

Brown University