The spirt of Brown part II: Football vs soccer

Brown does athletics, I swear

Athletics at Brown are always mistakenly compared to a one-hit-wonder.

People like to think that our innate ability to be professional sideline hecklers is only released once in a blue moon.

However, with the rumors that have been going around campus about the fresh dispute between our very own compatriots, students have begun to come out in masses (figuratively) to show their bred loyalty to their team of choice.

I mean, Brown is a #D1 school for a reason. Right? #athleticism #welikesportz

With the controversial battle between elite-level athletes at Brown that has taken over campus faster than the ongoing conflict between Meek Mill and Drake, The Tab decided to get the low-down on the newest feud on the hill.

We surveyed a very diverse sample of the typical Brown superfans about their thoughts on the question that everyone has on their mind:

Poll Results:

Football: 2

Soccer: 2.5

Other: 123498172639487169876

Trey Thomas, #14 on the Brown Soccer Team shows a clear interest in the feud. “Football, what’s good?”

Conclusions:

After a thorough mathematical and scientific analysis of the data, it is overwhelming clear that these findings are not statistically significant. Therefore, I have no definitive answer to end the fight of all fights.  

I mean, with the unbound excitement surrounding sports on campus, it is only plausible that the 123498172639487169876 responses of “Other” or “What is athletics” or “Isn’t football the same thing as soccer” and just general confused stares, are a random occurrence.

I guess we will just have to wait until someone drops the first diss track as students are left anxiously clutching the edges of their seats for new updates.  

Or you can take our poll in the meantime:

Brown University