BC was just ranked one of the smartest colleges in America

Since we’re already ranked one of the best, this only makes sense

For all the diverse interests BC students have on and off campus in clubs, sports and volunteer work, there’s one thing we all have in common. We’re smart. Now we have the ranking to prove it.

Earlier this year, Forbes ranked BC as one of the top colleges in America. And now, according to Business Insider, Boston College was just ranked one of the “50 Smartest Colleges in America.”

We ranked 43rd on the list and were tied with University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and University of Southern California. All three schools reported an average SAT score of 1380 (out of 1600). A ranking system evaluated colleges based on standardized test scores in hopes of finding out which institutions enrolled the smartest students. The article also included BC was best known for being “a Jesuit Catholic research university.”

The college ranked the “smartest college in America” was the California Institute of Technology, which reported an average SAT score of 1545.

Go ace your midterms, Eagles. You’re some of the smartest college students in America.

Boston College