Brother Dean is back on campus wearing an anti-Black Lives Matter shirt

He also said if you wear yoga pants you’re going to hell

Everyone’s favorite outspoken preacher was back on campus today, with new signs and slogans.

Addressing a crowd of around 50 students at around 2pm today, Brother Dean tried out some new slogans, saying:

“You’re all masterbaters and fornicators ”

“Are you a Christian? No? You’re going to hell”

“I’m concerned for the state of your soul”

He was also wearing a new anti-Black Lives Matter T-shirt while preaching speaking down on transgendered people, non-Christians and Muslims.

A typical public sermon with Brother Dean informs students that girls on campus deserve rape because they are “asking for it” with their clothing choices. He tells students they will go go to hell  for “being a hoe”, because they are wearing tank tops, yoga pants, shorts, or even v-neck shirts (to name a few), and says the female students should not be allowed to vote, or attend school, and that they should submit to men.

Because he is protected under First Amendment rights, the authorities haven’t removed him or prevented him from returning semester after semester. He cannot be thrown out or legally sanctioned for expressing  his religious beliefs, no matter how aggravating or offensive he may be.

Last semester we spoke to freshman Jafeth, who said: My first and thankfully only interaction with brother dean was pretty quick. I was walking to the union my freshman year and saw a guy walking around on the grass hill yelling at people. I didn’t really know who he was so I just kept walking. I walked by pretty close to where he was. He came up to me and stopped me. He asked ‘Hey. Are you a Christian?’ I said no.

“He then asked me ‘Well have you looked into it?’ Again I said no, shrugged my shoulders, and kept walking. He seemed pretty dumbfounded in my calm replies. He actually stopped preaching for a minute or two. All in all, our conversation lasted about 10 seconds. I later found out who he was. I realized a long time ago that you can’t reason with idiots. I honestly think if people just ignored him and stopped giving him attention he would just go away.”

University of Arizona