For alll you upcoming Wildcats: Where to live on campus

Home is where the heart is

As incoming freshman flood in and moving students decide where to live, there are many options. AS it’s been told, it’s all about location and I completely agree with that statement.

For both freshman and upperclassmen, I’ve incorporated a few great abodes for you and your friends to look into while house hunting.

Coronado AKA ‘Nado’

Personally, Nado is the place you want to live as a freshman. The halls are flooded with boys and girls with their doors open welcoming people to meet one another. If you like being loud and crazy book your room now!

Likins AKA ‘Athlete dorm’

On the other side of campus is Highland. There is a constant war between the Highland and Nado/AZSO students on who has the better living space. Likins, right next to Highland market and the Rec center and also one of the fanciest looking dorms on campus.

The Cadence

For you upperclassmen, who want more of a lively scene, away from campus, the Cadence is in the prime spot for bars and food. A high rise apartment downtown is super convenient and even has a street car “Sun Link” to take you to class.

The Hub/ Sol y Luna

Newly built and still being finished are these beautiful, on campus apartment complexes. Accompanied with strict security, infinity pools, gyms and comfy room, these apartment complexes have been the most liked living spaces on camps. Hint: I lived here for 3 years now.

Finding the perfect place to live is important because who wants to live in a place that they dislike? RoomSurf is also a great website for freshman when searching for roommates in the dorms. Be comfy, be happy and feel at home.

University of Arizona