Street style: Going-to-class fashion at University of Arizona

Slobs, take notes

At the University of Arizona, the harsh winter weather that students at other (inferior) universities have to deal with passes right over us. With a ‘cool’ temperature in the high 50s and 60s, the attire you wear for school could go either way. For students who want to wear something comfortable while still staying on trend, let these Arizona students give you some wardrobe inspo. Just remember: Although they’re comfy, PJs are not fashionable — don’t fall into that trap.

Micaela Hirsch, Junior in Family Studies and Human Development

Before she headed off to her 9am class, I just had to snap a picture of my roommate’s cute outfit. Rockin’ the old school Pink Floyd T and ruffled shorts, she’s presentable and ready, even at such an early hour.

Sarah O’Neill, Sophomore in PPEL

If the sun is out but the wind is blowing, a great look is a simple dress with a jacket or sweater thrown on top of it, giving you the option to adjust to the weather. Sarah’s leather brown riding boots complement her warm winter look.

Natalie Polston, Sophomore in English

Trying to be comfy with a hint of casual? Grab one of your favorite T-shirts, pair it with leggings and you’re set. Natalie topped her comfy-casual look off with a light-wash denim jacket, and finished the look with a trending shoe: Birkenstocks. If you want to spice it up, you can also throw on some simple jewelry, like a thin gold necklace or rings.

Dylan Averill, Freshman in Biomedical Sciences

For the men out there, being comfortable is key when choosing your outfit. On a day when the high was 80 degrees, this young man laced up some snazzy boating shoes and kept it simple but comfy with white shorts and a gray T. And of course, he showed his school spirit with Arizona-colored sunnies. Bear Down!

Claire Voepel, Senior in Creative Writing

You can never have too many layers. Claire went for an artsy look with her oversized, printed sweater, and layered it with an infinity scarf and tucked-in T shirt. She finishes the edgy vibe with combat boots.

Tyler Snyder, Senior in General Studies

Tyler is clearly a man of style and social calling. Without even hanging up on the ladies on the line, he poses in a logo hat and T-shirt, which he paired with the trending camo shorts everyone is raving about.

Joanna LoCricchio, Freshman in Pre-Med/Nursing

When it’s hot in the sun and chilly in the shade, copy Joanna’s look with a cute romper under a flowy cardigan. It solves the problem and  is super cute.

University of Arizona