Places you must eat before graduating

Tucson’s noms you need to get in your belly

Unexpectedly, Tucson has a wide variety of unique food from burgers to Asian cuisine. Calling attention to all students at the University of Arizona, I recommend visiting as many of these places as you can before it’s too late.

Lindy’s Burgers

Featured on Man Vs. Food, this burger joint is known to be Tucson’s hot spot for a nice juicy bite. Their mouth- watering burgers will be calling you back for more.

Illegal Petes

Recently added to the University of Arizona, this Mexican joint has run Chipotle to the ground with their amazing food and kickass happy hours 3 PM to 8 PM everyday. Plus, with an alcoholic beverage purchase, you get free chips and salsa. Are you sold yet?

Taco Shop

Got the drunchies and need a cheap, delicious meal? This is the place for you. Tiny in appearance but huge on popularity points. Nachos, enchiladas, quesadillas — you name it and they have it for you.

Bankok Thai

Need a little culture in your life with some curry and rice? Come down to Speedway and enjoy the “Spice of Life.”

Obon Ramen

Need  a warm belly full of Japanese food, this high end and chic restaurant has just opened downtown that seats inside or outside with fire heaters if you get chilly.

For all of you out there, especially those ASU jerks, Tucson has a lot to offer so do not write us off just yet. Come try out what the dirty T is all about. And for all of you graduating students, get your fix before it’s too late. Happy Nom Nom’s!

University of Arizona