Challenging any and all TU dorms to one up our holiday decorations

I’m the reason Wall didn’t win the electricity contest

This Thanksgiving, I’m thankful that it’s over so people will stop telling me it’s too early to listen to Christmas music.

I’ve been ready since November 1st for the end-of-year holidays, and I proved it by putting up decorations early with my roommates. Get ready for the most beautiful room you’ve ever laid eyes on.

Here’s the door to our pad (PAD stands for Pritika, Ashley, and Dani). That’s also my foot in the bottom right corner. One of my friends from class asked me in early November what was up with my door, and I immediately thought she was referring to how much it squeaks when it opens.

My B, I thought everyone started celebrating Christmas as soon as Halloween is over.

Here are our lights (with candy canes!) These are probably the reason Wall didn’t win the electricity contest. Sorry, wallabies, but they’re important.

And here we have our dorm tree, along with holiday garland on all the beds. I wanted to get scented sticks that smelled like a Christmas tree but the ones I found made me gag.

I’m honestly ready to go all-out and put fake snow on the ground, but I also hate sweeping and we would eventually have to sweep the snow up. If anyone else wants to try and challenge our decorations with their own fake snow, let me know so I can come make snow angels. So here’s the dorm to beat this season… are you up for it?

Tulane