The most affordable restaurants in Philly for Valentine’s Day this year

We’re in for anything involving free food

If you didn’t know, Uber published the top restaurants in Philadelphia for Valentine’s Day based on last year’s drop-off data, but as college students—we honestly can’t afford any of them.

That’s why we compiled an affordable list of restaurant choices and specials happening around Philadelphia on Valentine’s Day for the average college student.

Shake Shack

Is it really a date if a burger or milkshake isn’t involved?

On Valentine’s Day, students could buy one milkshake and get one free! It’s perfect for a date alongside your juicy burger.

Qdoba

Share the love this Valentine’s Day at Qdoba Mexican Grill with its popular Qdoba For a Kiss promotion.

Guests who order an entrée and share a kiss with a friend, significant other, a celeb on their phone, or even a burrito will get a second entrée for free of equal or lesser value. By sharing a picture of the kiss on social media with the hashtag #QdobaForAKiss, $1 will go to support No Kid Hungry—a campaign that aims to end child hunger in the United States.

Hooters

If you’re feeling a little destructive, Hooters is having the perfect Valentine’s Day special for you.

All you have to do is shred a picture of your ex and in exchange, you get some free wings!

You can shred online and print a coupon, or get the satisfaction of shredding in person at your local Hooters! Then, with the purchase of 10 wings, you’ll get 10 free.

Dim Sum Garden

Dim Sum Garden specializes in authentic Shangai cuisine and offers a range of meals, including rice, noodles, and dumplings.

Why not take your date to a place that’s cheap and good at the same time?

Marathon Grill

Marathon Grill serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and also has a “Happy Hour” special. It is the perfect place to get Valentine’s Dinner with friends.

Jumbo scallop Caesar salad on lunch special today at our 1818 Market and 16th+Sansom locations.

A photo posted by Marathon Grill (@eatmarathon) on Nov 18, 2016 at 8:58am PST

Whether you end up shredding a picture of your ex, or kissing a stranger for a free entrée, we hope you have a happy Valentine’s Day with these delicious food.

@michmendezmedia

Temple University