Penn State is the 9th fastest growing sugar baby college in America

284 students have registered with the dating site

Seeking Arrangement is the sugar daddy dating site where women are signing up to date older men for money, and 284 of your fellow Penn State students have already signed up, making Penn State the 9th fastest growing college for sugar babies. What a time to be alive!

Don’t feel like paying for college? Want to keep off the freshman 15? Maybe you just have some unresolved daddy issues?

Students now have another option to make it through college, rather than just sleeping with professors. Older men are the new frontier.

The site claims you can earn an average of $3,000 in monthly allowances by going on dates.

According to Seeking Arrangement, whose founder said: “Love is a concept made up by poor people,” over a third of their total users are students.

Site founder

Site organizer Brandon Wade said: “SeekingArrangement.com has helped facilitate hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of arrangements that have helped students graduate debt-free.”

“That’s more than anyone can say of a particular president or Congress.”

Check out the absolutely cringe-worthy video here. But hey, whatever floats your boat (or pays your tuition).

Penn State