A list of all the hipster things that students do that make them basic af

You can’t get more unique than a Kanken backpack

PSNI tweet that links a Mistletoe kiss with rape misses the mark and trivialises sexual assault

The tweet carries an important message, but reads more like a joke

Annual charity event Thursdaze: Fvck Homelessness to return this week for 3rd year running

All proceeds from the annual event go to The Welcome Organisation and the Simon Community Northern Ireland

Student founders of Belfast theatre East Broadway shortlisted for The Tab Founder’s 30

Students Katie-Rose Spence and Alex Mckelvey of East Broadway have been shortlisted for The Tab Founder’s 30 – here’s why you should vote for them

Here are the stereotypes of every club in Belfast and the people you’ll meet there

‘No amount of free entry wrist bands can save this bar as it has been fully infested with The Fedoras’

This English student at QUB has just bagged herself a record deal and we all wish we could be as cool as her

Her band Brand New Friend played at Radio 1’s Big Weekend in Hull

Get your booty shorts out: Vengaboys and Steps kick off their UK tour in Belfast tomorrow night

The Vengabus is coming and I am ready for it

We searched QUB campus and the Holylands to find the best looking boys in O’Neills

One guy asked ‘is this a piss take?’

Belfast & Causeway Coast named as the top region in the world to visit in 2018

World travel guide, Lonely Planet, has selected our wee country as the best region to visit and to be honest, I’m shook

This is what Ulster University students really think about QUB

In a country that’s famous for being divided in two, QUB students’ snobbery and superiority complex is exhausting

Prue’s mantra “it’s not worth the calories” on GBBO is highly problematic

In a nation where over 1.6 million people are struggling with eating disorders, publicly demonizing calories on our most popular baking show is not okay

Why did Queen’s leave it until nearly 9am to let us know if class is on?

QUB failed to give students enough notice in wake of storm Ophelia, despite every other educational institution in the country managing to do so

Huge demonstration for reproductive rights in city centre as Rally for Choice comes to Belfast

Around a thousand protesters took to the streets of Belfast yesterday to demand abortion rights across Ireland in their biggest march yet

Queen’s falls a dramatic 12 places in The Good University Guide 2018

Spent a bit too much time drinking in The Bot

Love Island’s Jamie Jewitt is coming to Queen’s Students’ Union to quench your thirst

Get your tickets now to see the dreamboat next week

QUB student who unveiled Pride flag at her graduation is a symbol of defiance in the face of intolerant politicians

The small gesture shows the fight for equality must reach every corner of our society

Queen’s is the 29th best uni in the UK, World Rankings reveal

The uni remains in the UK top 30, but slips to 202nd worldwide

18 year old man arrested over car park murder of Hazem Ahmed Ghreir

The PSNI initiated a murder investigation after the man was stabbed to death