Join the Tab Wisconsin team

Write stories students care about

The Tab is a student news site that prides itself on breaking the biggest stories on campus.

We started in 2009 in the UK with the desire to create content students are interested in reading. Since then we have grown to have 2,500 writers on 100 different campuses worldwide.

We are read by millions of people each month and are the perfect platform for you to make your voice heard.

The New York Times recently describe The Tab in this way: "Tab uses traditional journalism tools like Freedom of Information Act filings, door-to-door sleuthing and libel training. But it also digs deep into Reddit, excavates meme chains and cultivates gossip"

The Tab Wisconsin team broke the viral Snapchat Love story, which was picked up by CNN, Cosmopolitan, NY Mag, The Huffington Post and many more.

We publish engaging content about everything from social justice issues to confessions from UW-Madison sugar babies.

Not only do we offer you the opportunity to get involved on campus and grow your resume, but as a member of the Tab Wisconsin team you will have the opportunity to travel to our New York office and learn from some of the most talented journalists in the industry.

The Tab alumni have gone on to work for TIME, VICE, BuzzFeed, NBC and many more major media enterprises.

Start the semester off right, and apply to write for The Tab

University of Wisconsin