Dropik abandons his efforts to start pro-white group on campus

The decision was confirmed today by the national chairman of the organization

Daniel Dropik is no longer forming a Madison chapter of the Student Coalition for Progress after receiving intense backlash from both students and university officials, according to an article by ABC News.

American Freedom Party National Chairman William Johnson confirmed today that Dropik is no longer forming a Madison chapter of Student Coalition for Progress, a group with deep ties to white supremacy.

Johnson also reports Dropik (33) will be taking a break from his studies at the university under an arrangement made with the school.  He is currently studying computer science.

Dropik started the group after feeling the university had gone too far in supporting nonwhite students and promoting cultural diversity.

Dropik said around a dozen community members and students had shown interest in joining the group, and they will be directed to the national chapter.

Republican state Sen. Stephen Nass has frequently accused the university system of stifling unpopular views on campus, and believes that the university has unfairly targeted Dropik and his chapter.

University of Wisconsin