I did a photoshoot in only a Canada Goose jacket and lingerie

Canada Goose is a fashion statement, and I decided to make a statement of my own

Everyone knows the coat brand ‘Canada Goose’ with their trendy patch and their incredible warmth. They became very popular this last winter, and they are still all the rage this season. These coats are exceedingly fashionable, and they have really made a mark in today’s fashion. They stand out and make a statement. To go along with with their look, I decided to take it one step further and wear this beloved jacket with lingerie.

Some people think I’m insane for doing this, and I really can’t blame them. Who in their right mind would go out in 15 degree weather in just a jacket, boots, and a lace bodysuit? I decided to test the limits and try it with Hounds Photo, and the results really weren’t bad.

I thought I wasn’t going to last a minute doing this photo shoot and I would wimp out. But throughout the photo shoot, I hardly thought about the cold. Now, part of the credit goes to the jacket for doing it’s job and keeping me warm. But all I could think about was how much I was enjoying the  photoshoot and I was really feeling myself.

I wanted to stay out and shoot longer. Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean it has to stop you from feeling sexy. Photographers choose to shoot lingerie and swimsuit photoshoots during the summer, but why be limited to just that? I think a huge, oversized jacket with a lace ensemble underneath is so sensuous and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I never felt more empowered then when I zipped up the jacket all the way, knowing I was only wearing this intimate piece.  I felt like I had my own little secret and no one knew about.

Something about the winter air and the snow made this shoot much more extraordinary . What truly makes this photoshoot special is how the small details go together so well. The white background, the wispy tree branches, the snowflakes floating down, and the slight gold shimmer in the lingerie all made these pictures special.  It all ties in so nice to make an out-of-the-box shoot.

Rock your style, whether it’s vibrant or dark, bold or sophisticated, conservative or sultry, convenient and money-saving, or expensive and just a little extra.  As long as you feel confident, it doesn’t matter what anyone else says. Jackets may go out of style after the winter hits, but the good news is confidence doesn’t have to.

University of Wisconsin