VOTE: What will you miss the most about William & Mary?

Swem, the ducks, or CW?

With finals coming up and the semester rapidly coming to a close, the reality of leaving William & Mary is finally settling in.

While there are countless things to miss about The College, we’ve recounted some of the things that stand out most.

Campus

Walking around William & Mary is magical. The Sunken Garden, Crim Dell meadow – the fact that they let us wander around here for four years is mind blowing.

Colonial Williamsburg

If you’re not near a colonial town, how will you ever learn to churn butter? Plus, we get free access. Never again after college will you get the option to do so many things FOR FREE.

One Tribe, One Family

Even though you might not know everyone, knowing that you are a part of a bigger family is something that’s unique not just to college, but to William & Mary. You definitely won’t feel the same sense of community living in a big city.

Also what other time in your life can live within a few minutes of every single one of your friends. Whether it’s to grab a bite to eat, needing a place to hide from the insane weather, or just to walk to Swem, your friends are all a text away.

Swem Library

Basically your second home for the past four years, no matter what your floor of preference is, Swem in all its glory will be missed.

The ducks

Nothing can make you smile quite like throwing the ducks a few crumbs on your way to class.

The weather

We love to hate it, but if the weather wasn’t completely erratic and inconsistent what would we have to complain about on the reg?

AMP events

The amount of free and awesome events that are offered to you as a student will never be around again. Film screenings, hypnotists, comedians, concerts – you have to PAY for all of those things in the real world! And they’re not walking distance from your dorm.

Sadler Center

Everything you could ever need in one place – what’s not to miss?

William & Mary: College of William and Mary