The Tab Wake Forest is looking for new writers

We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read

The Tab Wake Forest is looking for new, talented writers to join our team. It’s your chance to be part of the global news network reaching 8 million readers.

Every story is written by students just like you. We cover anything from how WFU saved someone’s life to touring a frat house during the day. We’ve got you covered.

The best part? You don’t have to be an experienced writer or English major to write for us. Anyone can write for The Tab, no matter your major or projected career path.

By writing for us, you’ll also have the chance to work remotely for The Tab’s other pages, including Babe, one of the fastest growing women’s websites. Fellows have broken stories featured in The New York Times, BuzzFeed, VICE, The Washington Post and The Guardian, and now work in sought-after jobs in the media.

Writing for us means you’ll also have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s headquarters in New York City.

To write for The Tab Wake Forest, like our Facebook page and sign up here to join our team.

Become a part of The Tab, no experience necessary. For more information on applying, contact our Campus Editor Ciara Appelbaum at [email protected].

Wake Forest