The Tab Wake Forest has arrived

We’re bringing all the news in the Forest

Fellow Deacons! Welcome to The Tab Wake Forest. As a news source that is written for students, by students, The Tab encourages you to write about your thoughts and experiences in the Forest to a global audience.

The greatest asset to The Tab is you – whether that means you’re a writer or a reader, you’re extremely important to us. We’re excited to have diverse reporters of different ages and majors, just as varied as Wake Forest itself.

Picture us as your First Year seminar. We’re here to hope you learn something, but at least it’s done in a comfortable, fun, and different manner.

We’re kicking off the Tab by talking about one of Wake’s most recognizable faces – Study Buddy Ann – and discussing school spirit (or lack thereof). We also explore the Forest’s political climate, and the need for greater dialogue and conversation around sexual assault on campus.

We’re excited that you’re already here as a reader, but we’d love to have you join the team as a reporter! Even if you haven’t written a piece since your freshman year writing 111 course, it would be great to have you on board – we’ll teach you everything you need to know to write exciting stories your friends will want to read.

Sign up here to join our team and like our Facebook page to stay updated on all that’s going on in the Forest from The Tab.

Thanks again for stopping by, and Go Deacs!

Wake Forest