The ultimate Spring Break packing list

The 20 most important items you need, whether you are going to Cabo or somewhere else.

Spring break is now two days away. Most of us haven’t packed because we’re still deep in the throes of midterms – but fear not! I’ve compiled a list of 20 essentials for your spring break trip, no matter where you go.

Just throw ’em all in your bag and go! And don’t worry, anything you forget you can buy at the store while you’re there.

Sunscreen

You need this for your nose while skiing and for everywhere else while you’re anywhere else. Especially if you’re like me and you don’t tan but just get one conglomerate freckle.

Dope sunglasses that make you look AWESOME

These include your Ray-Bans from high school, frat shades that say “tailgate” on the side, and those ones with the slits in the lenses so that they do nothing but blind you.

A a big ass decorated cup for your drink

No glass allowed on the beach!

Pop-tarts

Haha come on, everybody loves Pop-tarts. Until you bring them to the beach and get sand in them

Someone who will tell you it’s ok when you get too drunk and start to cry about something

Welcome to Cabo, mother.

Sandals with a trendy toe strap

Because your Spring Break aesthetics really need to be on point

Pants – if you’re going skiing

And some other stuff ehhh idk I’ve never been skiing. See below photo for things you should bring.

Cheese also.

Textbooks for getting some work done while your friends have fun

You know you’ve got orgo and bio homework. Now is the time to get ahead of the curve. Studying on the beach? Forget it! Just stay in that $1k hotel room.

Regular glasses

How else are you going to study?

A really neat backwards hat

Everyone knows that you need a really cool backwards hat. Backwards hats, or just hats are great in general.

Initially invented to protect one’s face from the sun, hats have been appropriated to many different uses, especially – and most importantly – being a fucking legend.

One like this

A frilled bikini – if you’re not going skiing

Is that’s what’s in style nowadays? Frilled bikinis were in style the last time I was on spring break.

Marshmallows

Great for dipping in peanut butter. Great for putting on s’mores.

Great for putting in the microwave and watching them get really big.

A flower crown

You look young, you look carefree, you look like you like music.

And this week’s Most Fashionable Freshman loves them.

Underwear

Or boxers. Or briefs. Shit.

Chapstick

Did you know that a lot of lip balms have high SPFs? Have you ever had sunburned lips?

You look like one of those kids with the red Gatorade ring around your mouth.

Snacks such as cigarettes

Most people think the struggle to get the beach bod is over when you get to the beach. Well that’s WRONG.

Pictures of your dog at home to show other spring breakers

We all really miss our pets. I always show people pictures of my pet fish. I think he’s about to die.

A jar of your own sand to spread on the beach to leave your mark

Or a jar of your own snow to spread on the slopes! It’s just like spreading your cremated ashes over a place that you love.

Advil

Midol too.

A beautiful smile

Crest Whitestrips are just as important as that juice diet for making yourself look good but also make your body kind of hurt.

The wind on your enamel-less teeth will be a reminder of how much fun you are having.

Wasn’t that easy? Packing has never been so quick. Now get out there and have a fun and safe spring break.
Make sure to utilize everything you’ve packed, cause those things will make you the coolest person at the resort!
Vanderbilt