VOTE NOW: Who has the best drunk food at UVA?

It’s never too early to think about it

If UVA has a plethora of anything it has got to be drunk food options. From giant Benny’s pizza slices to dozens of Insomnia Cookies— every UVA student has their go-to.

Vote here now for your favorite and the winner will be crowned the unofficial champ of Charlottesville drunk food and presented with a certificate to celebrate their services to the UVA student community.

Christian’s

The easy go-to after shenanigans upstairs of Boylan when you’re just really needing some avocado feta.

White Spot

Sometimes a Gus burger is all you need.

Marco and Luca

Boooooombbbbbb ? #MarcoAndLuca #FoodPorn

A photo posted by Laura Phan (@lockminaf) on Apr 9, 2016 at 7:02pm PDT

Insomnia cookies

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." #pumpkins #fall #Oatmeal #cookie

A photo posted by Insomnia Cookies (@insomniacookiesofficial) on Oct 23, 2015 at 7:11pm PDT

Little John’s

The line out the door is so worth it once you get your magical box of sandwich + tortilla chips. Waiting is also a great opportunity to make friends you’ll never remember after the night.

The Wild Turkey at @LittlejohnsDeli is why #iLoveCVille! ❤️❤️❤️ More info – click the link in our bio. #uva #cville @scoutology

A photo posted by I Love CVille (@ilovecville) on Mar 14, 2016 at 6:41am PDT

Campus Cookies

The classic cookie heaven is right near 7 Day where you will also end up at some point to refuel.

Double the ? , double the #nomz #CampusCookies

A photo posted by Campus Cookies (@campuscookiesuva) on Apr 7, 2015 at 5:25pm PDT

Crossroads

No First Year’s experience would be complete without grabbing a late-night Meal Exchange and listening to bad pop songs after the long walk back from Rugby.

Crossroads is conveniently located in the lobby area of O'Hill dining hall.

Benny Deluca’s

When a regularly-sized pizza just won’t cut it, this greasy pepperoni goodness will never disappoint drunk you.

a more modern interpretation of "The Scream" #EdvardMunch #Munchingonpizza

A photo posted by Benny Deluca's (@bennydelucas) on Nov 17, 2016 at 12:41pm PST

University of Virginia