VOTE NOW: Who has the best drunk food at UVA?

It’s never too early to think about it

If UVA has a plethora of anything it has got to be drunk food options. From giant Benny’s pizza slices to dozens of Insomnia Cookies— every UVA student has their go-to.

Vote here now for your favorite and the winner will be crowned the unofficial champ of Charlottesville drunk food and presented with a certificate to celebrate their services to the UVA student community.

Christian’s

The easy go-to after shenanigans upstairs of Boylan when you’re just really needing some avocado feta.

White Spot

Sometimes a Gus burger is all you need.

Marco and Luca

Boooooombbbbbb ? #MarcoAndLuca #FoodPorn

A photo posted by Laura Phan (@lockminaf) on Apr 9, 2016 at 7:02pm PDT

Insomnia cookies

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." #pumpkins #fall #Oatmeal #cookie

A photo posted by Insomnia Cookies (@insomniacookiesofficial) on Oct 23, 2015 at 7:11pm PDT

Little John’s

The line out the door is so worth it once you get your magical box of sandwich + tortilla chips. Waiting is also a great opportunity to make friends you’ll never remember after the night.

The Wild Turkey at @LittlejohnsDeli is why #iLoveCVille! ❤️❤️❤️ More info – click the link in our bio. #uva #cville @scoutology

A photo posted by I Love CVille (@ilovecville) on Mar 14, 2016 at 6:41am PDT

Campus Cookies

The classic cookie heaven is right near 7 Day where you will also end up at some point to refuel.

Double the ? , double the #nomz #CampusCookies

A photo posted by Campus Cookies (@campuscookiesuva) on Apr 7, 2015 at 5:25pm PDT

Crossroads

No First Year’s experience would be complete without grabbing a late-night Meal Exchange and listening to bad pop songs after the long walk back from Rugby.

Benny Deluca’s

When a regularly-sized pizza just won’t cut it, this greasy pepperoni goodness will never disappoint drunk you.

a more modern interpretation of "The Scream" #EdvardMunch #Munchingonpizza

A photo posted by Benny Deluca's (@bennydelucas) on Nov 17, 2016 at 12:41pm PST

University of Virginia